CUPS - HP Deskjet 952C

I have an HP Deskjet 952C attached to my USB on a Debian stable (Woody)
box. I'm trying to set up my printer using the browser interface.

First question: should I be using the "HP DeskJet Series CUPS v1.1 (en)"
model or the "HP New DeskJet Series CUPS v1.1 (en)" model?

Second question: when I specify "USB Printer #1", it looks at
/dev/usb/lp0 or something. I've looked in /dev, and all I see that
relates to USB is /dev/ttyUSB0, 1, 2, et c. How do I find out which one
my printer is on, and how do I get CUPS to recognize it?

Thanks for your help.

- Joel