Re: Newbie bull brings own china shop.

Thanks for the Klaus. Do you have any advice with regards to the dhcp problem I am having in Debian 3 rev. 1? I have almost completed a download of the latest Knoppix iso and can burn a CD from that. I can then try to boot the CD, but am not sure what I need to do to see if dhcp works in Knoppix. Should I run the same tests that have been posted to me for Deb? What would the conclusions be for my Deb install if Knoppix does work?

Cheers,

Brian

Klaus Imgrund wrote:

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:46:50 +0100