Re: knowledge

    "Ron" == Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

    Ron> I'm inherently(sp?) suspicious of any theory which is only
    Ron> really understood by a half-dozen people.  Many parts of
    Ron> Quantum Theory meet that criteria.

Hmmm...could you name some? Being an ex-grad student who did some
fairly esoteric quantum physics, I'm betting that any part of quantum
physics is understood by at least as many people as, say, the number
of people who've read every line of code in the O(1) scheduler for
Linux ;-)

Sorry, I just could not resist responding to a mistrust of quantum
physics. How did this get started on debian-user anyway....?

Cheers!