Re: Easiest Nameserver

At 2003-01-13T20:11:10Z, Craig Dickson <crdic@pacbell.net> writes:

> Yes, that is rather strange. So each entry uses up an inode? Yuck.

I was being facetious.  The fact that djb uses a bizarre filesystem-dwelling
configuration system doesn't surprise me in the least.  See also: qmail's
version of /etc/aliases.

> ..though admittedly somewhat less so than Mensans.

Mensans are *not* trollable, you troglodyte!  I'll thump anyone who says
otherwise with my translation of "Fountainhead" into Esperanto, then get
*really* mean!

Oh, wait - I let my membership lapse.  Scratch that last paragraph.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.