Problems downloading Debian via jigdo

Hi everybody,

I am trying hard to become a Debian user, but I have severe problems downloading the CD images via jigdo (Windows version).

I have tried release 3.0r1 and 3.0r0 on multiple servers, but I always get the message that jigdo  is missing some files. This seems not to be a problem with the network (it is always the same number of files and looks like always the same files). Seems to me that the files are missing on the server, therefore I tried another one, without success.

Any hit?

If this is the wrong forum, where is the right forum.

Thanks and best regards,

Stefan

stefan.kaetker@web.de
PREMIERE: Der Countdown laeuft! 3 Monate gratis + d-box 1 ab 1 Euro
nur noch wenige Tage zu haben! http://premiere.web.de/?mc=999927&lp=2