Programs Won't Run -- Can't find Library

I used apt-get to install a few games -- most not ably, Enigma, and Mirror
Magic.  Whenever I try to run either from the console, I get:

error while loading shared libraries: libvorbisfile.so.0: cannot open shared
ojbect file: No such file or directory

I do have /usr/libs/libvorbisfile.so.3, but not .so.0.  I thought apt-get was
supposed to resolve dependency problems like this.

So what do I do to get these programs running?  I did apt-cache search
libvorbisfile and the only package listed had libvorbisfile.so.3.

Thanks!

Hal