OpenGL

Hey everyone,

I'm having trouble getting a simple OpenGL window running here wiht the GLX lib. it's a tutorial i downloaded from NeHe's website, renders almost nothing, it's just to illustrate how to use the libraries to get a rendering window up and running. here's the error i'm getting:

XF86VidModeExtension-Version 2.1
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Only Singlebuffered Visual!
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
glX-Version -1073743316.64971124
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Segmentation fault

I was under the impression that XF86 4.0 and Debian would have all the standard OpenGL libraries already installed.
how do i get the GLX extension?

Chris~