Re: [OT] simple to use X-toolkit/plot/image viewing for c/c++

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 10:02:37AM +0200, Micha Feigin wrote:
> I am looking for a relatively easy to use x-toolkit and something for
> ploting / showing images in popup windows. The ploting is for drawing some
> line graphs.
>
> Any sugestions ?

Well since you want it to be a quick hack then I suggest you simply use
gnuplot for the graphs. Gnuplot supports many different output drivers,
including X, PostScript, Ascii, etc. Since you're coding in C you can
popen(3) a pipe to gnuplot (with the correct arguments) and pipe it
the data.

Bijan
--
Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com>