[OT] simple to use X-toolkit/plot/image viewing for c/c++

Hello,

I am looking for a relatively easy to use x-toolkit and something for
ploting / showing images in popup windows. The ploting is for drawing some
line graphs.
I need mostly to show results, mostly as a proof of concept and not an
actual application.
This is for developing some mathematical code that I would rather do in
c/c++ then in matlab and I need to show the results somehow, however since
its mostly small things I would rather not spend too much time on the
visual part.

Any sugestions ?

Thanx