Re: Re: Please suggest a mobo for >4 IDE drives.

Paul,

Sorry for starting the second thread. But some how the first thread seem to have given the wrong impression about why I was looking for RAID controller. You can easily see from the replies that it went deep into the worlds of RAID as opposed to leading to 5+drives on the same mobo. To make sure that the real intention comes out, I simply abandoned the first one and started a new one. This ways the subject line is clearer - I do not care for the RAID but want another set of IDE controller/host.

Thanks and Regards
Ramesh