Re: Upgraded to 2.6.0 Kernel, Lost Keyboard and Mouse

Hi

i think it is connected to the new sysfs that you have to mount in fstab. Also
you seem to need the sysfs-tools (apt-get install ...).

But as i'm at the moment fighting with the 2.6 update myself i can be wrong
here. but with sysfs mounted and the sysfs utils installed my X at least comes
up and does not crash with a "core pointer missing device not found" msg.

ciao