The US is Right (was re: some ID10T is out of the office.)

On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 17:08, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 05:39:16AM -0500, Paul Morgan wrote:
> > Who's doing it backwards depends, I guess, on your point of view.
>
> Well, the US is fairly unique in doing it backwards.  What is with
> Americans thinking everyone else is backwards?

Because it they are. First and foremost... Founding Fathers had it
right.(FOUNDING... FATHERS... mean anything???) Second, Al Gore created
the Gorenet^WInternet. Third Bill Gates is Gawd^WBrilliant for Inventing
everything Computer. Fourth, SCO is just trying to make a living... the
American Way, by Stealing^WHard Work and Fortitude. Fifth, We drive on
the Proper side of the Road. Sixth... what is with all of these easily
usable Kilo-whatsits and meter-thingers... to confusing, Just use the
damnable SAE units DAMMINT! Seventh, Cryptography is SOOOOO much better
in the USA you know, can;t be exporting THAT you know.

So there you have it, Seven FACTS... as to why American are ALWAYS
right... and everyone else is WRONG.

--
greg@gregfolkert.net