Re: How does the superblock/mount -t auto work? (was: Synching volumes on logout -- tune2fs)

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 at 10:35 GMT, Paul Morgan penned lots of really
good info, including:

> Here's a good place to start reading (I give the two links because
> there's not a link from the first page to the second, at least I
> didn't see one.  The second page describes ext3 journalling options.
>
> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-fs7/
> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-fs8/

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, the examples of how to
check the "true" driver being used (I should've thought of that!), and
the links.  I'd better get to reading now!

--
monique