Re: cdrdao not working with 2.6

Er ... I really don't know what I'm saying now, but perhaps you *should* use scsi emulation; i.e. append something like hd?=ide-scsi to "kernel-startup"? Maybe it was there for your old kernel, but disappeared when you installed the new one?

Again, I really don't know, just guessing here ...

h: Kristian