USB watches

I was given a rather funky Xmas present - a USB flashdrive/watch
(http://www.memixdirect.com) which says it's bootable. It also claims to be
Linux 2.4 compatible, though I've not yet tried connecting it to a Linux
box.

The programs which come with the watch allow you to set the watch as
bootable, using a Micro$oft OS. I was wondering if it were possible to set
it up as a Linux bootable device.

I'd also like to create a bootdisk, which has a Linux kernel on it as my NT
box at work won't talk to anything USB (gaahh we hateessss NT! *sorry - been
watching too much LotR*). Specifically so it can talk to the NTFS partition
on my machine at work. Alternatively I'll repartition the machine and create
a FAT partition so Linux can talk to that. The machine at work isn't new
enough to be able to boot from a USB device :(

Has anyone tried either/both of these? Can anyone give me some pointers
about where to start with either of these projects?

Hoping you all had a Merry Christmas, and going to have a happy new year!

Cheers,

Andrew