How to delete folders in Cyrus21/IMAP not under INBOX?

Hi,

I am running an instance of cyrus for myself. Problem is, I can create and remove folders below INBOX, but I am not able to remove folders I've created on the same level as INBOX.

  Any idea?

  Is there any admin gui?

I stumbled over this problem as the IMAP support for folders with names containing umlauts is broken in Mail from macintosh (this bug has been introduced with the latest version - their testing ** really ** sucks). So I tried to remove the folders with umlauts, but am not able to. Permission Denied!

Cheers,
Mariano