PPTP setup

Hi,

I would like to setup a pptp client to connect to a win2k pptp server in
my office.

I use Debian Testing, i have installed the following packages:

kernel-patch-mppe
pptp-linux

APT installed also other packages, but I suppose it has installed all
necessary packeages.

I have seen in "/usr/src/ kernel-patches/all/mppe/", 2 files:

linux-2.2.19-openssl-0.9.5-mppe.patch.gz
linux-2.4.20-openssl-0.9.6b-mppe.patch.gz

But I do not know how to patch the kernel and obviously how to use this
files...

Can you advice me any documents that explain how to patch the kernel..?

Could you help me to install the mppe?!

Thk a lot
Lore