many marillat users don't realize their Packages.gz is old

Dan> Because of the broken Last-Modified, I am unable to get fresh
Dan> copies of
Dan> http://marillat.free.fr/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
Dan> from my ISP's cache!:

Cristian> Please read my home page.

http://marillat.free.fr:
 Since yesterday all packages uploaded got the nice 17-Apr-1971 date,
 thus apt-get is unable to see these files as news. The only solution
 is to do (as root or with sudo) a "rm /var/lib/apt/lists/marillat*"
 and do another "apt-get update".

However, this still will not solve the problem with many ISP caches!
Thus I suppose many marillat.free.fr users do not realize that they
are not getting new Packages.gz files, rm or not! And, there is
nothing they can do about it.