Re: Root Partition Fills Up Completely After a Few Hours

Scarletdown wrote:

1310872 /home/scarletdown

3664968 /home/scarletdown

So, it looks like the problem child is somewhere in my home directory, considering that is the only line that is different between the two.

After looking at my home directory in Konqueror and switching to Detailed List View and selecting Show Hidden Files, I found the source of my frustration.

There is a hidden file called kde3-errors; which at this moment is 73.8GB in size. I will now hit Reload...

It has increased to 75.3GB

So until I can take some time out to troubleshoot what these errors are, I need to know how to stop this file from being created each time I log back into KDE.