Re: Any d-u equivalent for Mac OS X?

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003, at 19:56 +0100, Mariano Kamp wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I recently bought an Apple pb and now I realize with horror that d-u
> is not the right place for my questions anymore ;-) At least not for
> the pb related ones.
>
>   Anyway, any good suggestion for a good list on OS X related stuff?

If you're planning on installing Debian on your Apple PowerBook,
debian-powerpc is a great mailing list. Apple is well regarded in making
good Linux notebooks ... just as Debian is well regarded in making good
PowerPC operating systems.

But as for MacOS X, I don't know. macosxhints is a great website for
lots of miscellaneous information. And if you use Fink or DarwinPorts, I
believe there are plenty of mailing lists specific to that.

http://www.macosxhints.com/

--
scott c. linnenbringer	  |   sl@panix.com
http://www.panix.com/~sl  |  sl@moslug.org