start_configlet error

While trying to get my ati radeon card's hardware acceleration stuff to
work, I ran into this error:

Setting up xserver-xfree86 (4.3.0-0pre1v5) ...
start_configlet: configlet in path /usr/share/configlets/xserver-common is bad

Is this an error from debconf?  Right now when I run dpkg-reconfigure
xserver-xfree86, no XFree86-4 file gets saved because of this error.

I'm running unstable, so maybe it is just something that is temporarily
not working, although I did install a *lot* of stuff today, and some of
it didn't come from debian.

Any ideas what is causing this, and how I might rectify it?

--
Jason Stechschulte
stech@enormousplow.com