Re: mutt problem

* Micha Feigin (michf@post.tau.ac.il) wrote:

> Try in the message view window to press h to show the full headers and
> see if maybe the first line is mistaken as a header line for some
> reason.
> Also is there anything in common with the messages that mutt cuts?
> (mailer, person mailing them, etc.), could be a compatibility problem
> with a certain setup.

Hi,

Pressing h or e doesn't help. The first line still missing.
There is no problem with a specific mailer or anything like that.
For example , if I write a message to myself in kmail , evolution or in
a webmail like yahoo , when I receive the message on mutt the first line
is not there.
In a mailing list like debian-user 20 or 30 % of the messages I receive
are missing the first line :(

--
Rafael Alexandre Schmitt