Re: A SOFTWARE

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 14:09, Tdd7777@aol.com wrote:
> I LOST MY PASS WORD ,IS THERE A PIECE OF "SOFWARE" THAT WILL DISCOVER
> AND LETME REINSTATE MY PASSWORD, I USE WINDOWS X PRO.-THANKS DOUG

Actually, YES!  There _is_ software that will let you do wonderful
things and bes of all, it's free!   Free as in free beer!  It's called
Debian GNU/Linux, and it runs on everything from pacemakers to PS2's :O
--
WOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOO *SMACK* thank you sir!  May I have another!
http://geekappeal.ath.cx:8080/ - MisterP is a geek!