Options for nForce users.

Greetings List,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have just today installed a
2.6.0 kernel with the forcedeth (Reverse Engineered nForce Ethernet
driver) patch.  I specifically tried it in the -mm1 patch:

http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.0/2.6.0-mm1/

It works great.  The only "anomally" I have encountered is that it takes
until about the third DHCPREQUEST packet before it picks up the address
from my DHCP server.  With the binary nvnet driver, it always picks it
up after the first request.  Other than that, it works perfectly:  no
lock ups, no errors, no "noticable" drops in speed.  My kernel is now
totally devoid of non-free components (I was able to get rid of the
proprietary ATI drivers a few releases ago).

-Roberto