Re: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 in Debian Sarge

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003, at 13:46 +0100, Axel Burwitz wrote:

> allright, then I will try that !
> May I contact you via email if I have problems to do same you did ?

Just reply on-list, I'll see it. And if you reply to the list, someone
else might be able to help you, too.

The process is rather simple: just read the README in the emu10k1-cvs
archive, and make sure you have the kernel headers/source for your
kernel. Otherwise it's a straight compile, install and then module load.

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=44773

--
scott c. linnenbringer	  |   sl@panix.com
http://www.panix.com/~sl  |  sl@moslug.org