Window Manager selection

Hi All,
  I just did a dist-upgrade on my testing system.  When I did the startx and my window manager came up I found that I was in gnome 2.4 and Window Maker wasn't up and running.  After I did the startx it asks me some questions and I obviously chose the wrong answers.  When I went into root and answered the questions correctly, I had Window Maker up and running.  I know that there is a reconfig xwindow something command, but I'm unable to find it.  How can I get back to my Window Maker for the user?
Thanks in advance.
Don