Re: OT: Thunderbird 0.4 "feels" better

Hi,

Am Di, den 23.12.2003 schrieb Uwe Dippel um 05:41:
> Just moved from Evolution (3 years) to Thunderbird at work.
> Agree here.
> Most important (??) to me: *looks* much peppier than the Outlook-clone !

Uh. I think evolution looks a lot nicer... :-)

Question: The only reason why I stay with evolution instead of changing
to thunderbird is: There is no "Reply to list"-button. I can't live
without it.
Did I miss something, or do you have to correct every mail to a list
manually?

In mailinglists I only accept answering to the list (public) or to the
person who sent the mail - not both. So it's not "Reply to all" I'm
missing.

Bye, Ratti

--
 -o)    fontlinge  | Font management for Linux  | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\                                  http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/