Re: ipsec kernel patch 2.4.23

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 12:27:44AM -0000, Antony Gelberg wrote:

> I'm trying to install freeswan on a woody box with 2.4.23 from
> backports.org.  I apt-got kernel-patch-freeswan, did an export
> PATCH_THE_KERNEL=yes, and a make-kpkg.

Try this:

export PATCH_THE_KERNEL="YES" ### Note the case is important!

I had the same problem with patches not applying a while back.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings