Fluxbox menus

Hi,

I am using one of the experimental fluxbox releases (0.9.6) which
include some great new features. These are not available on sid's
package, who is still providing the "stable" version 0.1.14.
When i used the deb-packaged fluxbox my menus were nicely kept up to
date with my package installations, but now i don't see any additions to
them when i add programs.
In my current machine i never installed the stable fluxbox version.

My question is: how/where can i get the scripts needed for menu
generation on fluxbox? I've tried MenuMaker but some programs are
lacking and i find the organization pretty weird (i'm already used to
Debian's).

Thanks in advance,

--
Gonzalo Sainz-Trápaga (GomoX)
GnuPG Fingerprint: A0AF 3BBF EB93 7EFE 6628  C5A5 F073 9442 6DE4 A497