Re: phpmyadmin not there

Gruessle(debian@orces.com) is reported to have said:

> From: Wayne Topa
> > Gruessle(debian@orces.com) is reported to have said:
> > >
> > > I just installed phpmyadmin via apt-get
> > > No errors it all went thru fine.
> > > The Debian phpmyadmin says that the location is
> > > http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
> > >
> > > It is not there - what is going on?
> > >

> > You haven't done your homework, again.
> >
> > Read /usr/share/doc/phpmyadmin/README.Debian
> >

> I did read that Wayne that is where it tells you about the location.
> http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
> That location is not working also the mysqladmin command is not working.
> I get command not found.

What do you get when you try

whereis phpmyadmin

if it returns phpmyadmin: /etc/phpmyadmin /usr/share/phpmyadmin
it (phpmyadmin) is installed correctly

whereis mysqladmin
should return
mysqladmin: /usr/bin/mysqladmin /usr/share/man/man1/mysqladmin.1.gz

If those are what you get them it might be something wrong with your
apache setup.

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

Wayne
--
"You must realize that the computer has it in for you.  The irrefutable
proof of this is that the computer always does what you tell it to do."