Re: kill mozilla after idle time

Daniel Gall wrote:
Hi there,

i´m not (yet) too familiar with linux but would like to exchange the os of
several computers in our school from windows xp to linux (knoppix
hd-install).

Beforehand i want to make sure if (and how) i can accomplish that a program
(i.e. Mozilla) will be killed after a certain idle time (no user activity)
and will restart right after.

Background: A pre-defined e-learning info-website should be seen by default
when students start using the computer. Since i am aware that not all
students will remain on that site i want to make sure that this page is
reloaded automatically after, say , 5 minutes of no user activity.
Thanks a lot for any help,
Daniel

This is a ridiculous suggestion of course, but do you know Backstreet Ruby? You run up to 16 monitors, each with mouse+kbd on one PC. I am doing that right now with only 2 monitors. Works great. Can use either Sarge, Sid or Woody.

Hugo.