Re: Highpoint RocketRaid

Hi, does anyone know hot get a Highpoint RocketRaid 1520 card to work ?
Cedric

I have a Highpoint Rocket 133 (IDE 133 Card) which I got working by using a recent version of Knoppix (www.knoppix.net). You can use boot the live Knoppix CD (wont change your existing debian install) to figure out which modules are needed. Alternatively make sure you are running kernel 2.4.22 and make all the Highpoint entries as modules and hope for the best...

If neither of these work you might want to try a 2.6.x kernel... if you are feeling brave....

Johnny.