apache::mp3 questions

trying to set up a streaming server using Apache::MP3.  i got apache
itself set up just fine; now trying the mp3 part.  the docs i'm
following[1] say to AddTypes, and then to put in a stanza that looks
like this:

  <Location /music>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler Apache::MP3
  </Location>

or something.  i looked at the one on a friend's server; it's similar
(with all that cool auth stuff i'm going to need to do, too) ... but
trying to restart apache with that stuff in there gives me:

Reloading apache modulesSyntax error on line 271 of
/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'PerlHandler', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
failed

i have what i think i need to installed:

ii  apache         1.3.27.0-2     Versatile, high-performance HTTP server
ii  apache-common  1.3.27.0-2     Support files for all Apache webservers
ii  libapache-mod- 0.39-2         turns Apache into a streaming audio server

(that last one is libapache-mod-mp3)

any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

thanks,

</nori>