Re: network install via dialup?

Incoming from James Miller:
> I'm thinking of recommending Debian to someone who has only a dialin
> connection to the 'net.  For various reasons, a network install would be

Isn't cheapbytes still out there?  The last time I bought from them,
shipping cost more than the disks.

Alternatively, can't you get access to a machine with adsl/cable and a
burner?  That way, your "someone" will have disks.

Yes, it's possible.  No, it's not much fun.  I just did an apt-get
upgrade and it tied up my phone for days.

- -