Eclipse and CVS

Hi,

Anyone got Eclipse and CVS playing nicely together?

A friend of mine uses Eclipse (the windows-version) for developing a
small project, and would like to use cvs for versionning. No problem, I
thought, and set up a cvs-server for him to put his project on.

The problem now is, that he can't browse the repository (no CVSROOT or
any other module is shown). From my command-line point of view the
repository behaves perfectly normal, I can add modules/files and have no
problem at all.

I finally found out that he can indeed access the repository via the
Project/Share menu. Eclipse throws some message, that a module of this
name already exists (no matter if this is the case or not), lets me
synchronise with the "existing" module and after the commit the project
really is under version control - I can check out the module from
command line and add files from there, too, and they get recognised in
eclipse. I cannot browse the cvs via the cvs-browser, though.

Another cvs-server my friend is already using (some CVSNT i know nothing
specific about) works fine.

Am I just missing some point here? Do I have to add some voodoo-config
in my cvs to get Eclipse to recognise it? Is there some checkbox in
eclipse I am not aware of?

Any ideas?

  Johannes Zarl