request for qutation

Dear Sir or Madam:

We herewith request you please kindly send us your quotation for your MP3 Player with 64MB and 128MB and higher. Please kindly tell me what is your idea for shipping them and How long and How much do it take to receive my hand in the Tehran-Iran?
Please write what is your quotation for 5 pieces sample at first?
What is your quotation for used MP3 Player?
Meanwhile kindly write me your company account as soon as possible .
Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
Looking  forward to hearing from you, we remain.

BEST REGARD
J.MALEKI

Tel: +98 21 4901693
Fax: +98 21 4901693