Re: right kernal for AMD

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 09:30:04AM +1100, Joyce, Matthew wrote:

> [...]

That would probably depend on the kinds of stress you put on your
system. I believe most of the difference to the outside world between
the processors is in accelerated interfaces such as math processor, 3D
etc.
You'll probably notice it most with 3D games or heavy math and very
little with anything else (maybe movies if you don't have a graphic
accelerator).