Re: chmod, apache and php

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 11:00:27PM +0100, Stephen Turner said
> Hi guys,
>
> Thanks for all the help so far.
>
> Ok, i have changed all my php files. To 775. Using chmod. So no problem
> there. Some of my php files worked. When i pointed my browser at them.
> So cool.
>
> But, after some clearing up. My folders where a mess. So i moved the php
> folder, to a new slot. Made sure that all the permissions where still
> 775. But now apache is telling me, that i do not have permissions to go
> to that folder.
>
> What is going on?

Does apache have permission to read and execute every single directory
below it, all the way down to /?

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:       USCODE AMW overthorw Kennedy counter intelligence Medco