Net module for Delta Electronics ISA NIC

Hi,

I'm trying to resurrect an ancient server and having problems with the NIC.

It is a Delta Electronics LANF 7236G 9513 ISA card.  According to a sticker on the card, it is NetWare capable.  It is difficult to date, but I believe the card is pre-1996.

I would be very grateful if someone could tell me which net module to load, to get this card working (if this is indeed possible).  I have tried various modules with different combinations of i/o ports and irqs, but without success.

Thanks in advance,

Hg.
WEB.DE FreeMail wird 5 Jahre jung! Feiern Sie mit uns und
nutzen Sie die neuen Funktionen http://f.web.de/features/?mc=021130