Heimdal and cracklib

Hi,

I'm looking to incorporate password quality control in my Heimdal KDC
using cracklib. I found the following in the Heimdal manuals:

	[password_quality]
        	check_library = library
        	check_function = function

		The function function in the shared library library will
		be called for proposed new passwords. The function
		should be declared as:

		const char * function(krb5_context context,
		krb5_principal principal, krb5_data *pwd);

		The function should verify that pwd is a good password
		for principal and if so return NULL. If it is deemed to
		be of low quality, it should return a string explaining
		why that password should not be used.

		Code for a password quality checking function that uses
		the cracklib library can be found in
		kpasswd/sample_password_check.c in the source code
		distribution. It requires the cracklib library built
		with the patch available at
		<ftp://ftp.pdc.kth.se/pub/krb/src/cracklib.patch>

Now I'm wondering if the code mentioned in the Heimdal docs incorporated
and does Debian cracklib2 have the proper patch? If so, what do I need
to put in my krb5.conf entry to make it work?

	/Anton
--
I've got "rm -rf" and I'm not afraid to use it