Re: Compromised? (Was Re: hard disk access on every keystroke in console mode!)

On Tuesday, Dec 16, 2003, at 22:14 America/Denver, Tim Connors wrote:

I'm still a little suspicious. We are behind a strong university
firewall, so can't possibly imagine that I was compromised (although
while I was attempting to debug the situation (with no luck, of
course), I did unplug the notwork)

Oh I'm certain there's NO ONE behind that "strong university firewall" (ha!) that would EVER try to mess with other machines on a University network!

ROFL!

Nate Duehr, nate@natetech.com