Re: Sreelal Chandrasenan

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 06:27:44AM -0500, Ricky Taylor wrote:

> I second this. Getting tired of seeing his inter-company mail. Just my .02.

1) Please don't top-post. It screws up the readability of threads.

2) I think you mean "intra-company mail".

3) Unless my .forward logging is badly b0rken, he fixed his
   (outrageously wrong) setup yesterday, within a few hours of the
   problem showing up... so there's no longer any need to either keep
   complaining or try to have him blocked from the list.

	Cheers!
--
         I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad