Re: Trustworthiness of unaccounted Debian packages

Em Ter, 2003-12-16 às 11:43, Lukas Ruf escreveu:
> For example, packages that I find on <people.debian.org> and packages
> found elsewhere?  While the former is not fully clear to me

	It will be an issue of personal trustworthiness.  These are Debian
developers, but the quality level they release packages at
extra-officially may vary widely.

> the later
> is obvious: there cannot be a real trust --- or am I mistaken with
> that?

	100% correct.

--
Leandro Guimaraes Faria Corcete Dutra <ldutra@prefeitura.sp.gov.br>
Prefeitura do Municipio de Sao Paulo dos Campos de Piratininga