Re: What is going on here? Re: FW: eject won't work any more

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 03:05:21PM -0500, H. S. wrote:

> What is this going on? How come my mail is being forwarded by this guy
> "Sreelal Chandrasenan"? Or is it something to do with his procmail rules
> or something similar?

From the looks of it, yes.
It looks like he's somehow managed to set up a rule that forwards
_all_ his received mail to debian-user. Lots of the hundred-odd messages
I'm seeing his name on are _obviously_ nothing to do with us. (Reminders
of meetings he has to attend at work, etc.).

I sent him a brisk note and promptly killfiled him.  ;-)

	Cheers!
--
                You don't *have* a soul. You *are* a soul.