Re: eject won't work any more
Joan Tur wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Es Diumenge 14 Desembre 2003 22:21, en H. S. va escriure:
Given the above ownership of scd0, the user should also belong to the
"cdrecording" group. So either try adding this group to the user's
groups, or try changing the ownership of the scd0 group to "cdrom"
(instead of "cdrecording").
Er... user also belongs to cdrecording group O8-)
Now what? 8-?
Okay, let us give it another shot. Since I am also not sure where the
problem is, let us do it systematically:
1) What is the line in your /etc/fstab that deals with cdrom?
2) What is "ls -l /dev/cdrom"?
3) What is "ls -l /dev/<cdrom linked to this device>" ?
4) What is "groups <username>"?
5) Do you have only one cdrom? Not sure if this will help, but still.
(Remove all underscores from my email address to get the correct one.
Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)