I can't update SPARC unstable

The maddening thing is, the update worked for the Sparc a couple of weeks ago, but hasn't worked at all in the last few days. Meanwhile, the Intel boxes update without any problems. I have not changed my sources.list, which is rather simple:

  deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib

The ia32 boxes have a few mroe entries for sources and non-US packages, but are using the line above. I've tried other protocols and servers without much success.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

..Scott

--