Re: dosemu: access denied

Dear Boudewijn,

It's been awhile since I used dosemu, but as I recall...

The "C: drive" is an image file that you specify, or you could specify a partition. You make this setting in file /etc/dosemu.conf, for example:

in file /etc/dosemu.conf: $_hdimage = "/dev/hda1"

In the above example, I've specified a partition. You could just specify a file. Make sure that file is writable - if it's read only, you'll have problems.

You should be able to start dosemu with the command: dos -k

And exit with the command "exitemu"

good luck,
Robert