Re: installmanual

on Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 08:39:36PM +0100, Joseph MICHEL (JosephMichel@wanadoo.fr) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to install debian. But when I read the installation
> manual http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual, I feel
> lost because it addresses expert people.
>
> Please, is there an automated installation program like that of Red
> Hat ?

Please set your mailer/editor linewrap to 68-75 characters.  I strongly
recommend 72 as a good default.

Thank you.

WRT installers:  several.

    http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Debian/installers.html

Peace.

    "I repeat, all planet leave is cancelled. I've just had an unhappy
    love affair, so I don't see why anybody else should have a good
    time."
    -- HHGTG