Re: How to login as ROOT at start

Hi David,

Thanks for your advice.

While working as USER, I usually use following command on Konsole window
to login as ROOT to do administration work, starting applications

ssh -X root@localhost

Because my Debian box is newly installed, not properly setup, X-window
forwarding not configured.  Besides I am not quite experienced on Debian
commands.  Therefore if I can login as ROOT directly at start it would
simplify my work in setting up this Debian box.  I never login as ROOT
to do daily work.

B.R.
Stephen