Re: Portable Ogg Vorbis player

Hi!

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 07:15:10PM +0000, Antony Gelberg wrote:
I have just got home with an iRiver iHP-120.  Plays ogg out of the box.

Thanks for the infos. I'm interested in the iHP-120, too.

Maybe you could answer some questions I have:

a) Can I change the hard disk if I need a bigger one? ;-)
b) I presume you see the vorbis tags in the display when you're playing. Since vorbis tags are utf-8 encoded I wonder which charsets the iHP can display. I have many Japanese songs which have kanji in the artist and title tags. c) Can the iHP handle utf-8 file names? All my file names are utf-8 encoded.

Thanks for your answers.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--